Monday, October 5, 2009

Excitement!!!

So today is the day that we get to see Nutmeg and Ginger here at our home. :D My sis and I have been waiting what seems like forever but it's only been a few weeks. lol.. We went to Petsmart today and bought more toys and things for the kitty. Last night I placed a order for more toys and things for the kitty with the e-certificates lovely given by Linda, Lynda and Mybaby11. :D Thanks soo much ladies. You guys are soo awesome.

Look forward to pics and video's later tonight. Wish us luck!

Luv,

Newest Kitty Servants, Kas and Saki!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! So excited for you! Let us know how it goes, and how they and Draco like/don't like each other, lol.

    Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting for me too!!!


    Best of luck


    Sincerly, I-love-IAR

    ReplyDelete