Monday, October 5, 2009





The Spice girls arrived today. :D IARFMom brought them alittle early which I was happy cause I was soo anxious to see them. First took some pics of them with their foster Mom. Then she took some pics of us. Then they explored the whole house. IARFMom, my Sis and I sat down and filled out all the paper work and talked about the kitties and answered any questions we have for her. Meanwhile, the kitties had managed to go upstairs and was running all over the place. Found that my bed was a awesome place to play on.

Played with some of the toys. They used the litter box which is awesome. Gingy had this blessed out expression on her face when she used the box. Meggie did alot of digging. LOL..

Currently they are checking out the place and Gingy gives us the occasional meow. :D

More to come.

1 comment:

  1. Kas! These pictures are sooo cute. I see the girls will not be lacking any balls to play with (Meggie must be in heaven). They look like they're so happy and settling in well. And live Ginger mews - to die for, I'm sure. Good luck with everything.

    PS. Impressive manga collection on the shelves. :p

    ReplyDelete