Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Spice Girls BFF's



When I first came across the Kitten cam, there were 4 little adorable kitties. Saffron, Ginger and Nutmeg seem to all come from the same litter and then there was their little friend Bosley. They all seem to get along very well and love to play. Bosley and Saffron were the first to get adopted. And of course recently, Ginger and Nutmeg. After Bosley and Saffy left, they were transfered from CB lovely home to IARFMom's home. Meggie and Gingy became friends with alot of other kitties at IARFMom house.

Here are pics of their bff's. We miss them and I hope they are doing well.

2 comments:

  1. I hope they are doing well and even though i miss them they are happy now and so are Meggie and Ginger!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these photos. I really miss Bosley so much - he really made an impression on me. I can only hope that both he and Saffy continue to thrive.

    But, of course, it is wonderful to still be able to see the other two Spice Girls - Meggie and Ginger!

    ReplyDelete