Saturday, October 10, 2009

Microchip Day

So today I take the girls to Durham to get their microchip done. Ginger is doing great. Loves to play and chase Meggie around and loves to play on my bed. Meggie is doing okay. Although, I think she has a slight fever and still coughing. She seems to be alittle larthgetic and naps alot. She's been hiding under beds when we can't find her. I'm hoping the vet or maybe IARFMom can help me today with Meggie unless we need to take her to a vet. I hope she gets better. I really miss her energy and that sweet face. :)

Here is a video of Ginger playing with a cameo of Meggie. :D Will update later on Ginger and Meggie's microchip and Meggie's condition.


3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video and Meggie update. Hope the little one is up and running around in no time. You're doing great as a new mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's so sweet. You have gotta post a video of Ginger's mew too. We miss her mew! <3

    ReplyDelete